Fortnite – Fortnite: All Alien Artifact Locations (Week 10)
Fortnite players can find all five of the newest batch of Alien Artifact locations quickly with this Season 7, Week 10 guide.
Fortnite offers something unique for players to do in every season, and its newest is no different. The Invasion-theme has seen a lot of new additions, like IO Guards, Trespassers, and Alien Artifacts. These purple collectibles are used to customize players’ very own Kymera alien, who can be used as a unique Fortnite cosmetic.
Like the new Battle Stars introduced in Season 7, the collectibles are cashed in to obtain whatever style players want to equip their Kymera with. There are 5 new Alien Artifacts for players to collect in Fortnite Season 7, Week 10.
Fortnite Week 10 Alien Artifact Locations
- Alien Artifact #1 (Southeast of Weeping Woods) – The first Alien Artifact is found by the outskirts of Weeping Woods, along the road. Head to the middle clump of trees on the southside of the road, and players will see the purple-glowing collectible between a trio of trees on a small hill. Travel to Durrr Burger along the western road if wanting to find a Saucer to dance on.
- Alien Artifact #2 (Southeast of Misty Meadows) – Players will have to head to an IO complex in the snowy mountains, southeast of the Misty Meadows area. It is easily recognizable by the large satellite dish. Once at the complex, head to the blue container near the satellite and car. Players can also use an IO launchpad to complete an Epic Quest here.
- Alien Artifact #3 (South of Catty Corner) – Another snowy mountain needs to be explored, south of Catty Corner. The Weather Station is easily recognizable, as it is the clump of small buildings by a helipad. Go behind the small house at the Weather Station, and players will see the Artifact under some objects. Simply destroy the objects to reach it.
- Alien Artifact #4 (North of Coral Castle) – Head to the northernmost island of Coral Castle to find the remains of a large building complex. Look for a rundown elevator shaft to the left, after dropping halfway into the hole. Destroy a wall to gain access to the elevator and the Artifact inside.
- Alien Artifact #5 (West of Slurpy Swamp) – Head to the cluster of wooden buildings found to the west of Slurpy Swamp, by the coastline. The final Alien Artifact will be clearly visible at the stairs by the easternmost building.
As well as allowing players to customize their own unique Kymera character, the Alien Artifacts provide XP. They are a lot like the old XP Coins that Fortnite used to task players with collecting. Another collectible might take its place after Fortnite Season 7 ends, but for now, Alien Artifacts are a great way to build some XP while completing other weekly quests.
Fortnite is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
MORE: Fortnite: How to Reveal an Opponent with a Recon Scanner, then Hit Them With a Rail Gun
Battlefield 2042 Has the Upper Hand Against Call of Duty 2021 For Now