Nintendo Switch – Where’s Samantha? coming to Nintendo Switch this month
ROKiT Games and developer Respect Studios have announced that their whimsical 2D puzzle platformer Where’s Samantha? will arrive on the Nintendo Switch on 19th August. Follow a friendly swatch of fabric on a journey through deviously designed puzzles to find where Samantha has gone.
George and Samantha are two adorable little swatches that were created by a humble tailor and who fell in love with each other. They lived a very happy life together until Samantha suddenly vanished thanks to a gust of wind. Join George on a journey to find Samantha and lead him through 45 colourful fabric levels filled with an array of deadly hazards, bottomless pits and increasingly difficult puzzles to solve. Don’t let anything stop George in his quest to be reunited with Samantha.
George has the useful ability of being able to combine with fabric to increase his weight and can use this additional fabric to clone himself to get past some of the toughest challenges.
There’s also a number of letters to collect throughout the levels that will help tell the story of George’s adventure.
Where’s Samantha? features:
- An endearing love story between two swatches of fabric that will stitch a little heart in your memory.
- 45 levels filled with mind-bending obstacles and physics-based puzzles set in a vibrant textile 2D world.
- Combination-dependent and physics-based puzzles.
- Beautifully hand-drawn art style.
- Humorously narrated by award-winning actor and presenter Rufus Hound.
Where’s Samantha will launch on Nintendo Switch on 19th August.