xbox Series X – Urban Trial Tricky Deluxe Edition drops the killer tricks and bike flips to Xbox, PlayStation and PC
It’s been a while since the Trials series of games were properly relevant, and longer still since the fun of Joe Danger held a prevalent place in the gaming scene. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t room for manoeuvre for a new freestyle motocross title to allow gamers to hone their skills and after a successful stint on Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PlayStation and PC gamers finally get the chance to nail some killer tricks and flips in Urban Trial Tricky Deluxe Edition.
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4 and PC through both Steam and GOG, Urban Trial Tricky Deluxe Edition arrives via the Tate Multimedia stable to push your gaming skills to the limit, as you flip, trick and ride your way to glory through an ever vibrant world.
Urban Trial Tricky Deluxe Edition comes to Xbox, PlayStation and PC with a £16.74 in place dropping a new bunch of players into the uber-vibrant world that it calls home. Should you be one of those who decide to drop the cash on this silly Trials wannabe, you’ll fast discover that there is more to it than just some bright and colourful visuals. You see, it’s here where you’ll be treated to the opportunity to hit the ramps, take on all manner of jumps and work your way past the maddest of obstacles and street furniture, flipping, tricking and skilling your way to glory.
Combo building and point earning is obviously a vital part of what makes Urban Trial Tricky Deluxe Edition tick and with a variety of basic, normal, hard, super, ultra and extreme tricks to learn and pull off, this is one bike flipper that will have you immersed for a decent while.
Throw in no less than 30 or so urban environments all with differing lines and routes to utilise and it won’t take you long to realise that this easy-to-learn but hard-to-master freestyle bike rider has everything you could want. Oh, and it’s help that Tate have decided to drop in a pretty nifty little soundtrack too.
The key features in summary include:
- FMX Meets Arcade Action: The tricks and combos from freestyle motocross combined with the precision platforming of trials-style riding offers a sky-high potential for massive scores and addictive replayability.
- 30+ Packed Levels: With more than 30 levels filled to the brim with features and obstacles, players have plenty of challenges to master along with bright, beautiful worlds to explore
- Sweet Helmets and Custom Paint Jobs: Stay stylish in the air and on the podium with a huge selection of customization options for riders and their bikes
- Fast Fluid Framerate: It’s all about speed and fidelity in the hectic world of Urban Trial Tricky and players can look forward to 60 frames per second of smooth action and tight controls
- Online Leaderboards: Beating a personal best always feels nice, but crushing random people online is even better. Prove that you’re the best rider out there with online leaderboards and show the world your longest combo
Should Skate City have been your call, or if Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater delivered the tricks you have needed and you wish to combine those with the ‘one more go’ attitude of Trials Fusion, you’ll be in your element with Urban Trial Tricky Deluxe Edition.
Our full review of the Xbox version of Urban Trial Tricky Deluxe Edition is here and ready for your viewing. If you’re sold, you’ll be able to grab it from the Xbox Store for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, the PlayStation Store for PS4 and via both GOG and Steam on PC. Of course, it’s still nailing things over on the Nintendo eShop too.
Let us know what you think once you’ve had some time with it.
Grab your seat and pull off the most savage tricks and combos on your motorbike. Ride freely, spin around in the air, go back and forth and let yourself be carried away by the fun, fast-paced gameplay, colorful visuals and smooth controls.